Top Reasons Why Your Business Website Needs SEO
In this era of ruthless competition, SEO consultant in NY companies cutting across domain expertise and geographies are exploring new ways and strategies to stay ahead of competitors. For some, it’s a question of survival. With the advent of new-age technology, businesses feel empowered. Your business website is your gateway towards growth as it demonstrates your products and services to hundreds of prospective customers through various digital mediums, including mobile, laptop, PC, and smartphones.
Merely having a website doesn’t mean it’s going to fetch you, customers? Yes, that’s true. Unless your website features in top results of a search engine, or at least among the first two pages of search results, it wouldn’t facilitate your business to scale up. This is where SEO plays a pivotal role. SEO Consultant In NY is enabling companies to drive traffic to their website.
In this blog, we will share insights about the significance of SEO for enterprises.
The ever-rising growth of digital technology is empowering consumers to explore tons of options for their various requirements, be it shopping, business, travel, healthcare, or entertainment using search engines like Google.
SEO is a process and strategy comprising hacks and tools to improve the ranking of the website on search engines. It’s critical from a business perspective. Higher the ranking, the better the visibility of the site! SEO Consultant in NY has the professional competency to increase your business website’s ranking. Nobody cares about the third or fourth page. Be on the first page or no less than the second page, if you would like to garner the attention of customers.
Mind-Blowing SEO Statistics
- About 68% of people begin their online experiences through a search engine
- Google leads the race of search engines with about 92% of the total search engine market share
- About 60 % of B2B marketers are of the opinion that SEO and organic traffic play a significant role in generating leads, far ahead of many other marketing initiatives
- Research on search engines reflect that Google gets around 3.5 billion searches annually
- About 67% of all clicks are generated through the first five organic results appearing on the first page of search results
- A study on factors impacting the ranking shows that there are nearly 200 factors that decide Google ranking
- Quality of content decides the ranking. Ranking fetches traffic
- About 55% of digital marketing professionals say that on-page development is one of the most effective SEO hacks to improve website ranking organically
- About 90% of pages of millions of websites featuring in search engine results never receive any organic traffic. Reasons are many, including lack of backlinks
- Close to 80% of major shopping happens through online research
These statistics demonstrate the role being played by SEO and online search engines in redefining the business ecosystem. You would be surprised to learn that by the year 2025, 70% of digital access will take place through Smartphones. In case you still have doubts about the rising significance of SEO, get in touch with an SEO Consultant in NY.
Top SEO Consultant in NY and SEO Benefits:
Even after getting familiar with the significance of SEO, if you decide to ignore it, it could prove out to be disastrous. Below are Top SEO benefits:
- SEO Targets Organic Traffic: It increases high-quality website traffic.
- SEO Gets More Clicks In Comparison To PPC: It’s affordable, doesn’t require a hefty amount.
- SEO Empowers Companies To Develop Brands: It’s credible, builds trust with customers.
- SEO Allows In Scaling Business Without Spending On Ads
- SEO Is Completely Organic: It’s absolutely organic. You can’t fake.
SEO is a blessing in disguise, in this era of digitalization. The Sooner businesses realize it; the better it will be for their future!